Welcome to The West Grantham Academies Trust.
The West Grantham Academies Trust was established in February 2011. It comprises two academies:
• The West Grantham Academy St Hugh’s
• The West Grantham Academy St John's
and has a distinct Christian ethos and belief system which underpins all its work.
The academies share facilities and work together to ensure that all pupils benefit from the fantastic facilities, activities and provision. The leadership teams work closely with the Board of Directors, sharing a relentless insistence on the best of everything for the pupils, families and community we serve.
The academies are supported by a Trust team who provide all of the operational services outside of the teaching and learning environment. This Team is led by the School Business Manager, who is supported by the managers of six functions whose responsibilities are outlined below:
• Finance, payroll and HR:
Treasury, budget setting and monitoring, EFA returns, procurement, human resources, recruitment, transport.
• Premises, health and safety:
Maintenance, repairs, health and safety and fire safety compliance testing, risk assessment, capital project management.
Hardware management, business continuity /data back-up, e-Security, network management, licensing/software
Census submissions, data returns, admin support, website compliance.
• Data Management:
Assessment data analysis
Provision of catering services across the Trust, including hot meal delivery. This provision is outsourced to CaterLink.
- Finance, payroll and HR please email email@example.com or telephone 01476 579808.
- Premises, health and safety and catering please email the School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01476 579808.
- IT please email email@example.com or telephone 01476 405200.
- Admin and data please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01476 405200.