A morning session runs from 8.45 am until 11.45 am.
An afternoon session runs from 12.30 pm until 3.30 pm.
Within each session each individual will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in child initiated play activities
- To take part in a small group activity; this incorporates all areas of the early years curriculum over the week
- Access our amazing outdoor learning environment
- Engage in ‘magic maths’ - to support and enhance numbers and shape recognition and skills
- Enjoy a snack time - a social time where the children share a carton of milk and a selection of fruits and vegetables
- Take part in a large group activity; this enhances children’s speaking and listening skills in a wide range of activities
- Receive one to one guidance from our highly skilled staff whilst engaging in play in order to support and develop an individual’s next steps